Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tokyo-asakusa, odaiba,

I've now been into the heart of Tokyo, 3 times, on 3 separate days, this day, we went to the Odaiba via Shinkansen (omg! Awesome!) odaiba, has a wicked gaming and amusement centre, with loads of claw games a cap gun range and for those who like it, a Tako(octopus) museum, whitch meant lots of Takoyaki stalls!
I've never actually used a photo booth before, so that was quite an experience, fun though:D the Japanese ones are especially good, (that being said, the Aussie ones are pretty basic).
We also went to the place of dreams,
The Pokemon centre,
I know a certain friend of mine who will be a little green, the place is wicked :D I grinned like a 5 year old the whole time.
We also saw what I called French kissing Shinkansen, pretty much 2 joined at the nose. Pretty cool

















No comments:

Post a Comment