Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tokyo Disney land cont.

As I said, awesome hats :D
A few of us still had cash on us from home, and had some fun comparing.
None of this is the yen.

We stayed at the Narita view hotel that night, fairly comfy.
The next morning, we met up in the foyer after brekkie for photos, 
Lots of grins and quite a few tired peeps. We traded Facebook names, business cards and small badges. And gifts from home.


On the way home, we stopped by the daibudha, at 120 metres, it's 3 times the height of the Statue of Liberty, and very beautiful. We saw it from a distance on the way to my family's on my very first day in japan.

Back home, my earmuffs,:D and scarf (actually useful buys since I didn't bring any scarfs and it's getting cold.

And my purchases, I had a bit of fun shopping, but it was all my own hard earned money.

These were the badges, ribbon, bannerete (plus the Australian badge for comparison) I was given.


I'm going to miss everyone. I hope they all have a blast, and we meet again one day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment